YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE
GENTLY DOES IT
Rinse your filter to remove any dust, then fill your carafe with tap water and gently place the filter inside. Let it float to the bottom to avoid damaging or cracking it. If the filter breaks, don't worry, it is just as effective.
SIX SIMPLE STEPS
Wanda water filters last around four weeks.
Follow these six steps for great tasting water.
1. Carefully rinse the filter under cold water to remove any dust
2. Fill a carafe with tap water before gently placing the filter inside
3. Let the filter work for a minimum of one hour for maximum benefit
4. After two weeks, boil your filter for ten minutes to recharge it
5. For full effectiveness, replace your filter after one month
BACK TO THE EARTH
Wanda bamboo charcoal is 100% compostable. It can be crushed and scattered in the garden or a plant pot to fertilise and aerate the soil. It regulates water retention by absorbing excess moisture then releasing it when the soil is dry.